8-9 November 2022 | Rotorua, New Zealand
Our 7th annual WoodWorks mass timber conference brings together leaders in engineered wood design and construction. Mass timber technology developments, including LVL and CLT, prefabrication and connection systems are set to transform commercial buildings.
Early advantages have included accuracy, early contractor engagement and speed of construction. Now wood’s advantages in creating biophilic environments and long-term carbon-friendly sustainability are set to be recognised.
The WoodWorks 2022 Conference will continue to showcase the practical experiences of a range of building professionals and focuses on completed New Zealand and Australian projects. Each year we also showcase an inspirational wood expert from leading tall timber exemplar building projects overseas.
The New Zealand engineered timber industry, including:
- Engineered timber manufacturers
- Engineered timber suppliers
- Quantity surveyors
- Engineered timber researchers
- Timber industry consultants
- Wood supply chain and logistics companies
- Trades representatives including builders, plumbers, electrical
WoodWorks 2022 Programme
DAY ONE | 8 November 2022
Site Visits + Networking Function
Each scheduled site visit lasts one hour and limited spaces are available.
DAY TWO | 9 November 2022
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
The WoodWorks conference always offers a tremendous opportunity for companies involved in wood engineering to be a part of the future of timber use in New Zealand construction.
If you’d like further information, please contact Gordon Thomson, Sponsorship Manager, (+64) 7 921 1384 or (+64) 27 275 8022, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distinction Hotel Rotorua
Your home of adventure is located adjacent to the Whakarewarewa Forest, offering world-class mountain biking trails and a wealth of attractions and activities throughout the area. With a beautiful garden setting, Distinction Rotorua Hotel is the perfect place to attend events and relax and unwind while in Rotorua.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances hotel and motel accommodation is in short supply during the WoodWorks Conference this year. The Distinction Hotel, our conference venue, has sold out of accommodation.
For other hotel venues see the list below as suggestions. We recommend you confirm your accommodation promptly. Here are some suggestions:
(From 8 Oct 2022)
NZ$895 + GST
(3 or more attendees)
NZ$660 + GST
Red Stag Site Visit
(Places at the tour are subject to Red Stag's authority)
Icebreaker Meet and Greet
- The Conference Rate refers to your attendance in person at the Rotorua conference and exhibitions
- All prices exclude GST (15%).
- A credit card processing fee of 2.9% will be charged for all transactions.
- To be eligible for special rates; registration and payment must be received on or before the advertised dates.
- *Please note: Red Stag management reserves the right to limit access or refuse entry to their site to anyone at their own discretion at any time.
- The event registration payment covers morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, a conference handbook and post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
COVID-19 related information:
- The event organiser will work to ensure that all instructions provided by the New Zealand Government, relating to travel and the running of events because of COVID-19 are strictly adhered to.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor, exhibitor or delegate, if intending to travel to attend the conference, to check on all updated health and Government guidelines for any specific entry requirements.
- If for any reason the venue is unable to be used because of COVID-19 restrictions that might have been imposed by Government, the event organiser may need to either reschedule the event or move the event online. Your registration will automatically transfer to the new dates and/or format. In this situation, no refunds will be given. If the event is not moved online or able to be rescheduled within 12 months of the original date, you will be entitled to a credit or a full refund.
For cancellations on or before Friday 7 October 2022, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
To read our full Terms and Conditions, Click Here.