We’re pleased to announce that registrations for our 6th Annual WoodWorks Conference for 2021 are now open. This year we have a fantastic conference program lined up for everyone looking to see, hear and learn about the latest projects showcasing engineered wood and mass timber across the property sector.
Using feedback from previous events, our focus is on New Zealand projects and case studies. All speakers (where possible) will be delivering in-person at the Distinction Hotel on Fenton Street. We have some exciting additions to the program:
- We have two keynote speakers for September
- Jason Wilson (Te Uru Rākau – NZ Forest Service): “Tall Wood Industry Transformation Plan”
- Shamubeel Eaqub – “Emerging Growth Markets for Mass Timber – Build to Rent & Low Carbon
- We’ve got an in-depth session covering key aspects of the Clearwater Quays Apartments currently under construction near Christchurch.
- In addition we have sessions on fire code for Architects and case studies from Kainga Ora comparing mass timber and other building systems.