(Canada) A significant opportunity to reduce Canada’s and the world’s carbon footprint is through sustainable construction. FPInnovations has been putting a great deal of effort into facilitating the use of wood, a bio-sourced and renewable construction material, in taller and larger buildings, and has shared its expertise on this topic through numerous guides. With subjects ranging from designing and constructing tall wood buildings to controlling vibration in wood floors, these newest guides are invaluable resources for professionals working in the area of wood building construction.
As a bonus, you can download all of these guides for free!
- Technical Guide for the Design and Construction of Tall Wood Buildings in Canada, 2nd edition
- Best Practices Guide for Controlling Wood Floor Vibration
- Modelling Guide for Timber Structures
- Canadian CLT Handbook, 2nd edition
- Design Guide for Timber-Concrete Composite Floors in Canada
Click here to read more.